EVO NATIONAL PROGRAM
The EVO National Team training and tournament schedule for 14s-18s provides the highest level of competition and instruction with a variety of college program exposure. Our National Teams set a high bar for the entire EVO family and are expected to represent EVO with excellence, confidence and honor among National and International competitors.
- Will compete in AAU, USA Volleyball and JVA Events
- Friday & Saturday practices; One Weeknight practice TBA (Tu/Wed/Th)
- Up to 12 tournaments – strong majority out of state
- Season is December – June
- Position training and Strength/Conditioning training are part of practice rotation schedule
- Recruiting Planning & Assistance powered by Sports Recruits
- National Uniform Package (3 uniforms, shorts, warmup, leggings, practice shirts, socks, & bag)
- National players will be expected to purchase team shoe & kneepad package for $100.
- Teams offered at U14-U18 Levels by INVITATION ONLY
- Fundraising options are available for all EVO Members
$3,499 Tuition (15s,16s, 17s, 18s)
$2,499 Tuition (14s)
National Team Tournaments
(Subject to Change & not limited to)
- New England Winterfest
- NERVA I-IV (Pending national tournament conflict)
- NERVA Championships
- Boston Volleyball Festival
- AAU Grand Prix
- Capitol City Classic
- NEQ (17s & 18s only)
- AAU Nationals
- 2-3 Additional Tournaments
This is an invitation only program within the EVO team offerings. All interested players should attend a POWER tryout and indicate to coaching staff they would like to be considered for the National Team Program.
National Tryout Dates
While there are no specific National Team Tryouts, you may attend a Power tryout in your age group. All National Team invitations will be extended from the Power tryouts.
Note: You only PAY ONE TRYOUT FEE per season. All Call-backs or additional tryouts are covered in the one-time $75 Fee.
Power Tryout Dates & Times
*registration opens 45 min before tryout start
Sunday, Nov. 5 15s,16s Power Tryout 3:00-5:00pm
Sunday, Nov. 12 15s,16s Power Callback 1:00-3:00pm
17s,18s Power Tryout 3:00-5:00pm
Saturday, Nov. 18 17s,18s Callback 3:00-5:00pm